Monday, April 4, 2011

What a weekend!

Hey all! Well my mom and Tim came down! I was so excited.  Sometimes I feel so lonely in a room full of people, so having family around is awesome! I am starting to feel better about sharing my story. I have recieved several messages from parents telling me how my story has made them rethink bed sharing!! woo hoo way to go "Team Tyler".  Well we had a scare early Sunday morning with Kayleigh.  She had her first Asthma attack in 5 years! My mom and I took her to the ER, and she was so brave.  She was wired and still is.  I sat her down today and talked to her.  I told her that just because I have been talking about Tyler alot lately does not mean that I love him more that her.  I always feel so guilty.  I know Tyler is in Heaven, but he is still my son, and I want to give him attention too.  No, I don't mean walk around and talk to him like he is in the car with me, I just feel like he deserves to be recognized too.  I love both of my children! I have been so blessed to have Kayleigh by my side.  She is my angel on Earth.  I make sure I tell her every day how much I love her and how proud I am of her.  So everyone who is reading this, don't forget to tell the important people in your life how much you love them.  I am headed to bed.  Didn't sleep very well last night, I kept checking on Kayleigh. Do me a favor and say a little prayer for her.  :)

Thanks,
Marisa

1 comment:

  1. Wow that must have been so scary for you both!!! i am glad she is ok :) I am so happy to hear ppl telling you your story; Tyler's story has made a difference to them because it does matter and he still matters!!! I know we just started talking but it takes a lot of strength and courage to share your story but it is worth it. I took me 4 years to find anyone who lost a child the way I did, although I wish our children were still alive...I am glad we can be here for each other! Sleep well!

    ReplyDelete