Tuesday, March 29, 2011

WOW!

So I read my blog from yesterday! Seemed a bit nuts didnt I???? Yesterday was very emotional.  I had my first interview about my little man, and let me tell y'all something, I felt like it was January 22,2010 again.  I felt the physical pain that I felt the day I found him. I am pretty sure I know what a broken heart feels like. I am picking up the pieces of mine, but occasionally I drop a piece. I have put on a brave smile for a year, but now it's time to share my story and reach out!! I was on FB one afternoon and I saw this event about, "Wearing a bow for Maddie".  My first though was oh poor baby must be sick.  I clicked on the link and started reading Kellie's blog.  I sat in my office and read and cried.This woman was feeling my pain.  I hurt for her.  Damnit, this is not fare.  I was sad and mad at the same time.  Wait, I am supposed to be strong and smile.  I am ok.  I am a strong woman.  That's what everyone was telling me and I kind of felt guilty.  I would smile in their faces and cry myself to sleep at home.  I sent Kellie a message and she quickly responded.  I was offering my shoulder for her to cry on.  I didn't want her to do what I had been doing.  I wanted her to mourn.  She would text at random times and I would always try to have my phone to respond quickly.  Then there was one day where I just broke down. I couldn't keep this act up.  I was hurting.  I went to sleep knowing my baby died and my first thought when I woke up was my baby died.  Kelly became my shoulder.  I took her Thursdays and she took my Fridays.  Maddie passed on Thursay, and Tyler on Friday. So here I am. Marisa. Still hurting. My new friend Kellie is my inspiration.  So sit back, relax and follow me on this journey of healing.  I am pretty candid, so dont be shy!

Tonight channel 2 KPRC Houston or http://www.click2houston.com/
 Get to know me a little more, spread the word!!

Peace, Love and Lady bugs and frogs,

Marisa

2 comments:

  1. I really dont know what to say, but i do know the guilt you are feeling must be awful. My friend, God has a plan for all of us and its not your fault he decided to take Tyler when he did. Yes, like u said you can "what if" all day long but God had this in in plan I can assure you that. Keep that head held high and share your story, for the people who give you greif -- just pray for them.. I pray God will ease our pain and let you know Tyler is safe with him =)
    Love,
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i sleep with my 4month daughter all the time!! thats going to change tonight!! thank you so much for telling us your story!! im so sorry this happened! your amazing for telling your story! wow still in shock that this happens i have never heard of a tragic accident like this

    ReplyDelete